The Offerit Affiliate Admin Settings allow you to customize affiliates beyond the standard settings. Here you can manually mark In-House Accounts, indicate that certain documents have been received, and allow features such as manual invoices.
On the next page, you will see a variety of different settings, broken down into three categories. These settings can allow certain actions for affiliates, set trust levels, mark that documents have been received, and more.
- In-House Account - Mark an account as in-house, which allows you to exclude their statistics from Profit & Loss Reports and recognize them as working directly for you. Also, while normally the last affiliate to send the customer gets credit, a linkcode for an in-house account will not overwrite any cookies for a non in-house account.
- Account Reviewed - Mark an account as reviewed, indicating that all of their credentials are valid.
- Required Docs - Specifies that any documents that you require have been received.
- Manual Invoices - Enables the Manual Invoice icon.
- Approve Payout - Allows you to mark that you have manually approved this affiliate to receive payments. Because all affiliates are approved by default, this has no effect unless you have enabled Require Approval Before Payout in the Configuration Admin.
- Auto Pending Transactions - Marks every transaction that comes in as pending, which must then be approved or denied by an admin.
- Emailer Approved - When this affiliate creates campaigns, they can specify that they are going to be promoting those campaigns with emails. They can then download your email suppression list, if you have one.
Affiliate Manager Settings
You can also add and remove affiliate managers from the selected affiliate.
Just select the manager you wish to add to the affiliate, and select save changes to apply. Delete a current manager from this affiliate with the trash can icon.