Offerit Page Peels
The Page Peels Creative type in Offerit allows affiliates to display a thumbnail image in a selected corner of a page that automatically expands to its full size when a visitor mouses over it, along with a link to your offer(s).
Uploading a Page Peel Image
On the next page, you will see a section labeled "New Page Peels Creative." Use the available "Advertisement" field to upload the image file you wish to use for your new page peel.
Once you have selected an image to use for your new page peel, you can define all of the other available settings for your page peel. These settings include:
- Name - The name of your page peel ad.
- Location - Choose which corner of the page you want your page peel to appear in.
- Destination URL - Input the URL of the page you want the visitor to be redirected to when clicked.
- Enabled on - Choose an offer (or all offers) that you want this page peel to be enabled for.
- Publish Date - Input the date you want this page peel to be available from.
- Default Group - Select an creative group to categorize your page peel under.
Once you have defined all of the available fields, click "Add Creative" to add your new Page Peel to Offerit.
Your new Page Peel will now appear in the "Page Peels Creative" table, along with the other available page peels. This table provides you with the ID number, name, location, and default creative group of each page peel in Offerit.
Displaying a Page Peel
In order to display your page peel creative on one of your pages, you must first download the corresponding .zip file from Offerit through the Affiliate Creatives page. This .zip file will contain the image file, along with header_inc, jquery, and main scripts.
Upload these scripts to your server, and copy them into the templates you wish to display your page peel on. Make sure that you include the header_inc script (ideally in the header) before the main script in your template(s), otherwise your page peel will not display properly.
On the next page, simply add a "SHOW" type rule for the affiliate(s), commission(s), and offer(s) you want this gallery to be enabled for. You can also choose to enable this gallery for all affiliates, commissions, and offers. For more information on rules in Offerit, please see our Offerit Rules wiki article.