Offerit Advertisers Admin
The Advertisers Admin is a group of features in Offerit that allow you to manage your advertisers, view their statistics, edit their permissions and details, and get other essential information.
Searching For Advertisers
At the top of the Advertisers Admin main page, you will see an "Advertiser Search" box, which allows you to find specific advertisers by using a variety of search parameters. The Advertisers Admin offers Basic and Advanced search forms. The basic form allows you to search by Username, E-Mail, Advertiser ID, and Status (active, banned, disabled, etc.). The Advanced Search Form offers a wide variety of parameters to search by, allowing you to make more specific search parameters. These categories include:
- Account Info - Search by basic advertiser information, such as username, e-mail, real name, ICQ, AIM, address, etc.
- Linked Accounts - Search by referring advertiser, referrer ID, and Affiliate Manager.
- Payment Details - Search by minimum payment, Payvia type, or Payvia info.
- Statistics for (period) - Sort statistics by time periods, such as last period, this period, this year, etc. Search by page views, unique visitors, sales, and ratio. You can specify your search by "Less Than" or "At Least".
- Access Details - Search by last login IP and last login date.
- Limitations - Only search for specific account type, whether an account is in-house, and choose how many advertisers to display per page.
You can also get a complete CSV Dump of advertiser data by clicking the "Full CSV Dump" button in the Advertiser Search box at the top of the page. Offerit also offers an "E-mail Dump" feature. This will obtain only dumps of advertisers' e-mail addresses, an additional dump statistic, through the advertiser search table.
The Advertisers Table
The Advertisers Table can be found below the "Advertiser Search" box on the Advertisers Admin main page. This contains information regarding every advertiser you have in your Offerit system, including:
- Username - Displays the username of the advertiser, and the status of their account (active, disabled, banned)
- Real Name (Country)/E-Mail - Displays the real name of the advertiser, along with their country and the e-mail address they used to register
- Joined/Last Login - Displays the time and date the advertiser joined, as well as their last login
At the bottom of the Advertisers Table, you will find a drop-down menu that allows you to perform batch actions on advertiser. You can perform these batch actions by selecting them with the checkboxes to the left of each advertiser name, and using the available drop-down menu. Through the drop-down menu, you can:
- Delete - Removes the selected advertisers from list of available advertisers.
- Restore (Delete) - Restores a deleted advertiser to your "Advertisers" list. This functionality will be added to later versions of Offerit.
- Remove Affiliate Manager - Removes the selected advertiser(s) from their current Affiliate Managers.
- Assign Affiliate Manager - Allows you to assign an Affiliate Managers to a chosen advertiser. This action cannot be performed as a batch action.
- Assign Referrer - Allows you to assign an advertiser as a referrer for another advertiser. This action cannot be performed as a batch action.
Click the Perform Action button to perform your specified action to your selected advertisers.
You can also perform various actions to individual members by using the available Action Icons, detailed below.
Advertiser Action Icons
To the right of each advertiser are several action icons, which allow you to perform certain tasks involving your advertisers.
- The Advertiser Overview Icon shows the advertiser's account information
- The Override icon lets you overrides as that advertiser. For more details, please see our Offerit Affiliate Override wiki article.
- The Edit Advertiser Details icon lets you change the advertiser's account details page. This will override as the specified advertiser.
- The Advertiser Statistics icon takes you to the advertiser's statistics page. This will override as the specified advertiser.
- The Advertiser Documents icon lets you upload documents for advertisers. For more information, see the Advertiser Documents section below.
- The Add Manual Sale icon adds a manual sale. For more details, please see our Add Manual Sale wiki article.
- The Add Manual Invoice icon adds a manual invoice. For more details, see the Manual Invoice article
- The Edit Advertisers Admin Settings icon lets you change several special settings. For more details, see our Offerit Advertisers Admin Settings wiki article.
- The Change Advertiser Password icon changes the advertiser's password
- The Change Advertiser Status icon lets you Disable or Ban advertisers. For more information, please see our Change Advertiser Status wiki article.
- The Change API Key icon changes the API key for the specified advertiser. For more information on API keys, please see our Offerit API wiki article.
- The Delete Advertiser icon deletes the advertiser's account
Note: Offerit automatically hides icons that can't be used by certain advertisers.
Advertiser Access Permissions
To edit advertiser access permissions, click the icon to the left of their account name. The Account Type drop-down menu on this page has six options ordered from least access to most access:
- An Advertiser is a standard advertiser.
- An Affiliate Manager manages advertisers. For more information, see the Affiliate Manager article.
- An Offer Partner shares offer revenues and gets extra statistics. For more information, see the Offer Partner article.
- A Subadmin has limited administrative access
- A OFFERITLLCAdmin has full administrative access, but can only log in from the IP addresses specified by the OFFERITLLC_ADMIN_IPS configuration option.
- An Admin has full administrative access.
For more information on the Advertiser Access Permissions feature, please see our Offerit Affiliate Access Permissions wiki article.
Offerit lets you upload and send documents to advertisers. To do so, go to the Advertisers Admin, select the advertiser you want, and click the Advertiser Documents icon. Once you are on the Documents page, you can use the field there to upload and send documents to this advertiser-- existing documents will be listed on the page.
Before you can begin uploading documents for your advertisers, you must first make allowances for file extensions and IPs in the Configuration Admin. Go to the "Security" section of the Configuration Admin and scroll down to the "Document Upload" settings. Here, you will find two configuration settings regarding document uploads:
- DOCUMENTS_SECURE_EXT - Input which file extensions you wish to allow in a comma-separated list. For example: .doc,.txt,.docx
- DOCUMENTS_SECURE_IPS - Input which IPs will be allowed to upload documents in a comma-separated list.
Advertiser Admin Settings
Advertiser Admin Settings allows you to customize advertisers beyond the standard settings. Here you can manually mark In-House Accounts, indicate that certain documents have been received, set trust levels, and allow features like manual invoices.
For more information on Advertiser Admin Settings, please see our Offerit Advertisers Admin Settings wiki article.
When you are done further configuring your advertiser, click Save Changes.
Offerit allows you to give a one-time credit to an advertiser with a manual invoice. With this option, the advertiser will be paid the additional amount the next time you store payments.
Warning: after you make a manual invoice, you can not remove it; you must pay the advertiser.
To add a manual invoice, you must first enable them in the Advertisers Admin. Find the advertiser you wish to allow manual invoices for, and click the Edit Advertiser Admin Settings icon. Under "Main Settings", enable the Manual Invoices check-box and click Save Changes.
Once you have done this, return to the main Advertiser Admin, find the advertiser again, and click the new Add Manual Invoice icon. Enter the amount to pay the advertiser and click Add Invoice.